I moved my blog Josina's Kitchen Table to JosinaGuess.com



My friend Sarah Baugh at Early Girl Photography took some amazing photographs for the website and I had fun organizing my writing portfolio and adding some videos of poetry readings.  I'll be adding an audio section soon to share oral history recordings that are being archived in the UGA Richard B Russell Special Collections Library.  Be sure to check at the end of October when my dear friend Coffee is turning 100.  I'll be sharing the recordings I did with her last spring when she was 99 and half. 

I'm so thankful that you are keeping up with my work. I hope you will head over to the new site, stay in touch and see what you think.

Comments

  1. Wonderful article shared by you it gives lot of information related to the topic.
    Construction Companies in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved to read this informative Blog provide me knowledge related to above mentioned topic. Thanks
    Tarot Reader in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog and found good information on the related topic. It is really helpful looking forward for more in future.
    Luxury Bus Rental Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool post. I love this kitchen. It is completely the style that would fit me.whirlpool washer door locked light flashing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cool post. I love this kitchen. It is completely the style that would fit me.orbit faucet timer troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts